1.10.2011

Those pants are way full.

I just finished my first week of full time school...

On the up side-  I am in school.  I am not totally stupid.  There are lots of chapters on genetics (thank you strangely shallow gene pool.  Who says X-linked and other strange recessive traits can't help you out?)

On the down side- I am in school with 4 kids, volunteer work and a job in the church youth group.  I am sort of stupid.  Mac-n-Cheese or Fruit Loops for dinner?  Where are the clean underwear?  Why has the vacuum been sitting by the Christmas tree for 7 days?  Wait, why do we still have a Christmas tree?

I can do anything for 10 weeks.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

You'll do great!

Rachael said...

That's so exciting! I miss being in school. I am so glad you're back to blogging.