5.21.2009

MIssing my pants

Just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead (in the event that this were to occur please refer to the post about my funeral wishes), but my computer is. Dr. Dell has it now and I hope to have it back soon. (Actually, every computer I touch lately dies. Apparently I'm some sort of high speed serial killer.)

Anyway, I have access to library computers (with my three year old climbing on me and the homeless guy next to me. Luckily, he has a lot to say about how the government is watching the library internet connections - thanks... I'll be super careful when I email my top secret intel reports to the rebel/pirate mom's group in Somalia) - OR - I can use my husband's work computer - which was assembled circa 1992. I'm calling it Grandpa Joe (ala Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - the one with Gene Wilder because it's less creepy and I like Gene's ever -changing crazy hair.) I think Grandpa Joe is secretly laughing at my frustration with his tiny little keyboard.

So... the Grandpa Joe boycott is on and I think I'll be avoiding the library (I wouldn't do well under CIA interrogation). As you can imagine, I will be happy to have my lap top back so that I can sit on my bed and let the voices in my head do all the talking... and typing. Keep your fingers crossed for the beginning of next week.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

I think you'd do just fine under CIA interrogation, actually. I think they'd be the ones crying at the end. Hope you get your computer fixed soon for all involved. (Oh, and for me, of course). ; )

Carlie K said...

I was wondering.........